Peak Estrus Certified frozen deer urine is the hottest buck lure available today and the closest replication of a wild doe in her peak heat. Peak is only available thru the Nationwide Scents collection farms and is the only buck lure in the industry that is scientifically tested to contain peak estrogen levels replicating a doe in her standing Estrus.
After many years of research and development, Nationwide Scents and their reproduction veterinarian team developed a synchronization protocol to bring does in Peak. Heat. After collection, a sample is sent to an independent lab to certify that every bottle contains peak amount of estrogens in it. Every bottle is certified to contain 30 picu grams per ml of estrogen in it which is the amount a doe in her Peak Estrus (most sought after by the bucks) is believed to have.
Peak Estrus is quickly frozen after collection to preserve the pheromones then is shipped in an insulated container right to your door. Four leading deer lure brands were tested for estrogen at an independent lab with 0 estrogen content found in their deer lures. In field tests with Peak Estrus there are some distinctive advantages.
- Bucks more aggressive
- Up to 4 times longer interest time
- Up to 5 times more flehmen (lip curl) response
- More mature bucks responded
- 53.2 times more effective
- Shipped frozen in insulated cooler
- ATA Deer Protection Program participating member
- CWD Certified Free since 2002
- 2nd generation, family-owned farms with 700 whitetails
- Per each hunt, according to the wind make two fresh scrapes about 20 yards on each side of your stand.
- For each scrape, pick a tree with low-hanging branches and make a 3 ft. circle by scraping away all leaves under the branches with your boots.
- Hang your favorite heated wick dispenser on a branch over each scrape and pour some directly in to ground.
- If the terrain allows for access, make scent drags to your stand as well. To do so, tie a wick soaked in fresh urine to a string and drag it behind you as you walk towards your stand freshening wick every 80 yards.